Universal Health Services - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE:UHS) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $45.89, traders are definitely monitoring Universal Health's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE:UHS) owns and operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, ambulatory surgery centers, radiation oncology centers, and health centers for women. The Company provides services such as general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, radiology, pediatric services, and behavioral health services.
Universal Health Services is currently trading -0.22% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $38.25 and $45.86 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.38% from its previous trading close, which means that Universal Health Services stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines