Exterran - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Exterran Holdings Inc. (NYSE:EXH) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $20.39, traders are definitely monitoring Exterran's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Exterran Holdings Inc. (NYSE:EXH), through its subsidiaries, provides natural gas compression services as well as provides service, fabrication and equipment for oil and natural gas production, processing and transportation applications.
Exterran is currently trading -0.39% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $18.72 and $20.00 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.38% from its previous trading close, which means that Exterran stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines