NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: RIMM, CERN, CSCO
Published on Friday, 28 September 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2808.33, which represents -0.47% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $7.82 representing 9.52% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $6.22 and resistance at $7.86.
Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $77 representing 3.36% from its previous close. Cerner, the healthcare information technology systems provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $70.34 and $75.99 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $19.33 representing 2.82% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Millicom (NYSE:MI), which is trading at $14.43 or -3.68% from the prior close. Shares of Millicom, the provider of readily available prepaid cellular telephony services in 13 emerging markets in Latin America and Africa have defined support at $103.65 and resistance at $111.50. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $22.35 representing -3.29% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13441.7, which represents -0.33% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1442.39 that represents -0.33% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines