New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 08:21 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October2nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
DealerTrack Holdings (NASDAQ: TRAK) was initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan.
Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Kraft Foods (NASDAQ: KRFT) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup and with a Buy at UBS and Jefferies.
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse and RBC Capital.
OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) was initiated with a Neutral at Cowen.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) was initiated with a Neutral at Cowen.
Quidel (NASDAQ: QDEL) was initiated with a Neutral at Cowen.
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cepheid to Neutral on Lack of Catalysts - Benzinga
- Benzinga's Top Downgrades - Benzinga
- Cepheid Stock Downgraded (CPHD) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Initiates Kraft Foods Group at Buy on EPS Growth Outlook - Benzinga
- DealerTrack Acquires Assets of Ford of Canada's DMS Business - Benzinga
- Kraft Foods Recalls String Cheese - Benzinga
- UPDATE: JP Morgan Initiates DealerTrack Holdings at Buy on Revamped Auto Retail Experience - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Maintains Cepheid at Hold on Analyst Day Takeaways - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Cepheid at Buy with $50 PT Post Analyst Day - Benzinga
- Goldman Sachs Reiterates Buy Rating, $46 PT on Cepheid - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:07PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Ogilvy Public Relations Receives Grand Challenges Explorations Grant For Groundbreaking Research in Global Health and Development
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. Announces Offering of 12,500,000 Ordinary Shares By Selling Shareholders
Aeterna Zentaris Announces "At-the-Market" Issuance Program
XL Group plc Announces Plans for Global Day of Giving on Thursday, May 23, 2013
Valley National Bancorp Sets Record And Payment Date For Common Stock Cash Dividend
Commercial Vehicle Group Edgewood, Iowa Plant Awarded Caterpillar Platinum Quality Supplier Status
Verizon Enlists Employees, Customers to Assist Victims of Oklahoma Tornadoes
Acquity Group Limited to Issue Results for the First Quarter 2013 on May 29, 2013