Ameriprise - Worst Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 11:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.01%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 83.34, which represents 0.38% from its previous close. 9 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) is the index current top performer, trading at $15.57 representing 1.3%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors, have defined support at $18.05 and resistance at $19.53.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) is also among the top performers, trading at $117.57 representing 0.61% from its previous close. Goldman Sachs, the premier global investment banking and securities firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $111.90 and $122.60 respectively. The other top performer is Nomura (NYSE:NMR), which is trading at $3.52 representing 0.57% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) that is trading at $56.68 or -0.02% from the previous close. Shares of Ameriprise, the financial planning firm have defined support at $55.35 and resistance at $60.47. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $8.94 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines