Tyco - 52 Week High
Published on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE:TYC) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $28.65, traders are definitely monitoring Tyco's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE:TYC) provides security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products.
Tyco is currently trading 1.82% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $26.64 and $28.00 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.1% from its previous trading close, which means that Tyco stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines