Dow's Top Performers :MSFT, PFE, MRK
Published on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13458.1, which represents -0.42% versus its previous trading session close, With only 7 of its components trading in positive territory.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $29.74 representing 0.85% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software have defined support at $28.78 and resistance at $30.65.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $25.19 representing 0.62% from its previous close. Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor has calculated support and resistance levels at $21.95 and $25.15 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Merck (NYSE:MRK), which is trading at $45.48 representing 0.59% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include DuPont (NYSE:DD) that is trading at $49.54 or -1.63% from the previous close. Shares of DuPont, the life sciences company have defined support at $48.68 and resistance at $51.40. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $84.52 representing -1.11% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1443.1, which represents -0.1% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3114.11 that represents 0.02% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines