NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Starbucks
Published on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2788.75, which represents -0.2% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $51.41 representing 4.85% from its previous trading session. Shares of Illumina, the provider of tools for DNA, RNA, and protein analysis have defined support at $46.50 and resistance at $49.27.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $8.24 representing 4.83% from its previous close. Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker , has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.22 and $8.20 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $17.49 representing 4.42% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX), which is trading at $49.15 or -1.98% from the prior close. Shares of Starbucks, the largest coffee shop chain in the world have defined support at $48.99 and resistance at $51.68. Also among the worst performers Expeditors International (NASDAQ:EXPD), which is trading at $35.47 representing -1.85% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13453.2, which represents -0.46% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1442.42 that represents -0.14% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines