High Above Average Volume on Coldwater Creek
Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Coldwater Creek Inc. (NASDAQ:CWTR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Coldwater Creek is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.54% higher.
Coldwater Creek Inc. (NASDAQ:CWTR) is a specialty direct mail retailer of apparel, gifts, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Company markets its merchandise primarily through catalogs, including Northcountry, Spirit of the West, Natural Elements, and Home.
Coldwater Creek has already traded 1.097 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $0.67 and $0.89 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.4% from its previous trading close, which means that Coldwater Creek stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?