High Above Average Volume on Coldwater Creek
Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Coldwater Creek Inc. (NASDAQ:CWTR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Coldwater Creek is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.54% higher.
Coldwater Creek Inc. (NASDAQ:CWTR) is a specialty direct mail retailer of apparel, gifts, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Company markets its merchandise primarily through catalogs, including Northcountry, Spirit of the West, Natural Elements, and Home.
Coldwater Creek has already traded 1.097 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $0.67 and $0.89 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.4% from its previous trading close, which means that Coldwater Creek stock is outperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines