Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Lower: NMR, AMP, SCHW
Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.4%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are trading lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 82.974, which represents -0.36% from its previous close. 1 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is the index current top performer, trading at $3.55 representing 2.01%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.50 and resistance at $3.91.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) is also among the top performers, trading at $56.4 representing -0.05% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.35 and $60.47 respectively. The other top performer is TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which is trading at $15.65 representing -0.13% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) that is trading at $12.72 or -1.4% from the previous close. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider have defined support at $12.64 and resistance at $14.62. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $8.86 representing -1.12% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines