Worst Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13517.6, which represents 0.26% versus its previous trading session close, with 21 of its components trading in positive territory.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $52.52 representing 1.7% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $47.42 and resistance at $52.00.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $61.28 representing 1.57% from its previous close. Home Depot, the home improvement retailer has calculated support and resistance levels at $51.21 and $60.58 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $19.05 representing 0.93% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $16.18 or -5.55% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $16.23 and resistance at $17.62. Also among the worst performers we have Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.76 representing -1.02% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1452.64, which represents 0.48% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3138.6 that represents 0.59% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines