NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: NFLX, SIRI, EXPE
Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2819.46, which represents 0.72% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $61.39 representing 8.73% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $53.05 and resistance at $59.72.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $2.7 representing 3.05% from its previous close. Sirius XM, the satellite radio provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $2.44 and $2.59 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), which is trading at $57.95 representing 2.27% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $22.23 or -2.84% from the prior close. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $20.00 and resistance at $24.33. Also among the worst performers NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP), which is trading at $31.58 representing -2.68% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13518.8, which represents 0.27% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1452.98 that represents 0.5% from its previous close.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines