Manitowoc, Reversal Soon?
Published on Thursday, 04 October 2012 04:54 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE:MTW) ended the trading session lower by $0.15 or -1.11% from its previous close. Manitowoc's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE:MTW) is a diversified industrial manufacturer that operates in the cranes and lifting equipment market and on the foodservice equipment market. Its products include lattice-boom cranes, tower cranes, mobile telescopic cranes, and boom trucks as well as ice making machines, refrigerators, and freezers.
Manitowoc's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $12.67 and by the resistance level at $13.89, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Manitowoc, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Manitowoc for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines