New York, October 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of J. M. Smucker Company (NYSE:SJM) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $87.73, traders are definitely monitoring J. M. Smucker's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
The J. M. Smucker Company (NYSE:SJM) manufactures and markets food products. Its principal products include peanut butter, shortening and oils, fruit spreads, canned milk, baking mixes and ready-to-spread frostings, flour and baking ingredients, juices and beverages, frozen sandwiches, dessert toppings, syrups, pickles and condiments, and potato side dishes.
J. M. Smucker is currently trading -0.02% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $74.32 and $84.78 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.69% from its previous trading close, which means that J. M. Smucker stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results