Published on Friday, 05 October 2012 08:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October5th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Annie's (NYSE: BNNY) was initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Astoria Financial (NYSE: AF) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) was initiated with a Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Con-way (NYSE: CNW) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $32 at Wunderlich.
Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Molex (NASDAQ: MOLX) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
RF Micro Device (NASDAQ: RFMD) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
Skyworks (NASDAQ: SWKS) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TQNT) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Vanguard Natural Resources (NYSE: VNR) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines