Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Higher: MS, SCHW, NMR
Published on Friday, 05 October 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.42%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 85.501, which represents 0.47% from its previous close. 9 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) is the index current top performer, trading at $17.47 representing 2.58%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business, have defined support at $16.30 and resistance at $17.20.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) is also among the top performers, trading at $13.38 representing 2.22% from its previous close. Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.64 and $14.62 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $14.27 representing 1.28% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $3.65 or -0.55% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.50 and resistance at $3.91. Also among the worst performers is Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which is trading at $120.06 representing 0.13% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines