Coca-Cola Enterprises - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 05 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $31.96, traders are definitely monitoring Coca-Cola Enterprises' price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) engages in the manufacture, distribution, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverages. The company offers its products principally under the Coca-Cola classic, Sprite, Dasani, POWERADE, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke/Coca-Cola light, Fanta, and Coca-Cola Zero brand names.
Coca-Cola Enterprises is currently trading 0.97% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $26.54 and $31.68 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.3% from its previous trading close, which means that Coca-Cola Enterprises stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines