TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:HD, BA, INTC, UNH, HPQ
Published on Friday, 05 October 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13626.3, which represents 0.38% versus its previous trading session close, with 24 of its components trading in positive territory.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $62.75 representing 1.64% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $51.21 and resistance at $60.58.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $70.95 representing 1.44% from its previous close. Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner has calculated support and resistance levels at $70.02 and $75.96 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $22.78 representing 1.4% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include United Health (NYSE:UNH) that is trading at $56.9 or -1.85% from the previous close. Shares of United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems have defined support at $50.32 and resistance at $56.75. Also among the worst performers we have Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $14.77 representing -1.15% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1465.79, which represents 0.3% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3150.99 that represents 0.05% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines