NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Dollar Tree
Published on Friday, 05 October 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2828.32, which represents -0.01% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $48.49 representing 3.5% from its previous trading session. Shares of Dollar Tree, the operator of a discount variety single-price-point retail chain have defined support at $45.43 and resistance at $49.57.
Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $29.43 representing 2.69% from its previous close. Apollo, the provider of educational programs, has calculated support and resistance levels at $27.71 and $30.05 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $9.68 representing 2.27% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $20.2 or -10.42% from the prior close. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $20.00 and resistance at $23.39. Also among the worst performers Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $72.79 representing -2.49% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13634.8, which represents 0.44% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1466.63 that represents 0.36% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines