Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 08:05 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 8th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
ADTRAN (NASDAQ: ADTN) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Ashland (NYSE: ASH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ: CHRW) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at HSBC Securities.
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Maxim Integrated (NASDAQ: MXIM) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Renasant Corp. (NASDAQ: RNST) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich.
Swift Energy (NYSE: SFY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
Western Gas Partners (NYSE: WES) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines