New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 08:15 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October8th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUXL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $32 at WallachBeth.
Cerus Corp. (NASDAQ: CERS) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) was initiated with Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
DIRECTV (NASDAQ: DTV) was initiated with Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
DISH Network (NASDAQ: DISH) initiated with Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Kindred Healthcare (NYSE: KND) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC) was initiated with Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines