Isle of Capri Casinos - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 11:52 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading lower by -0.3% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having widespread weakness with 2 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $6.97 representing 1.46%. versus the previous trading session. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas, shares have defined support at $6.70 and resistance at $7.27.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $17.85 representing 0.28% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.48 and $17.97 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) that is trading at $112.93 or -0.77% from the previous close. The Shares of Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator have defined support at $111.87 and resistance at $117.82. Also among the worst performers is Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS), which so far is trading at $45.02 representing -0.77% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1454.45, -6.48 points or -0.44% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
- Shaving Tips for Men Now Includes Dollar Shave Club Price Drop at Cherry News
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines