Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: AA, CSCO, UNH
Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13579.2, which represents -0.23% versus its previous trading session close, .
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $9.16 representing 0.77% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $8.65 and resistance at $9.93.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $19 representing 0.74% from its previous close. Cisco, the networking giant has calculated support and resistance levels at $18.35 and $19.40 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Health (NYSE:UNH), which is trading at $57.53 representing 0.7% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Home Depot (NYSE:HD) that is trading at $62.37 or -1.31% from the previous close. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $51.21 and resistance at $60.58. Also among the worst performers we have Disney (NYSE:DIS), which is trading at $52.36 representing -1.15% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1454.63, which represents -0.43% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3111.7 that represents -0.78% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines