NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Netflix
Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2785.2, which represents -0.95% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $73.12 representing 9.86% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $53.05 and resistance at $59.72.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $20.37 representing 1.49% from its previous close. First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.00 and $23.39 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $57.5 representing 1.27% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $69.94 or -2.28% from the prior close. Shares of Citrix Systems, the enterprise software company with end-to-end virtualization have defined support at $73.52 and resistance at $77.82. Also among the worst performers Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX), which is trading at $58.21 representing -2.04% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13579.4, which represents -0.23% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1455.33 that represents -0.38% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines