New York, October 9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Allot Communications (NASDAQ: ALLT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Ann Inc. (NYSE: ANN) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) was upgraded to Overweight from Market Weight at ISI Group. The firm set its target price at $46.
Edison International (NYSE: EIX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Fluidigm Corp. (NASDAQ: FLDM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Mizuho. The firm set its target price at $17.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Mizuho. The firm cut its target price to $14.50 from $21.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QCOR) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) was upgraded to a Buy from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines