Published on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 07:41 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was initiated with a Neutral at Nomura.
Commerce Bancshares (NASDAQ: CBSH) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
Cullen/Frost Bankers (NYSE: CFR) was initiated with Underweight at Barclays.
Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) was initiated with a Sell and a target price of $8.50 at Citigroup.
EMC Corp. (NYSE: EMC) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $30 at Citigroup.
Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ) was initiated with a Sell and a target price of $13.50 at Citigroup.
International Business Machines (NYSE: IBM) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $24 at Citigroup.
Lexmark International (NYSE: LXK) was initiated with a Sell and a target price of $18 at Citigroup.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $34 at Citigroup.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Synnex (NYSE: SNX) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $35 at Citigroup.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $8 at Citigroup.
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- RSA Offers Blueprint to Help Secure the Borderless Enterprise
- EMC Accelerates Transformation To Private Cloud Computing For Customers Running SAP Solutions
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Critical Alerts For EMC, Electronic Arts, Micron Technology, Rackspace, and Ocwen Financial Released By InvestorsObserver
- EMC Announces 2013 "Heritage Trust" Contest Now Accepting Nominations
Related Partner Headlines
- Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
Candlesticks – Doji Close
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Below 50 and Above the 200 Day
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Bullish Configuration 50 Above 200 Day
Stocks Close to 200 Day - Trading Below
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Trading Above Both Moving Averages - With 50 day below the 200
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.82 (-1.11%)
In The Wires
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. Announces The Annual Board of Director Election Results
Kingsway Announces Acquisition of HVAC Warranty Business
Heska Corporation to Present at the Stifel Dental & Veterinary Conference
Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. Announces Upsizing And Pricing Of Public Offering Of Class A Common Stock
CME Group Inc. Announces Preliminary Results from its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
SNC-Lavalin retains investment grade rating
The Laclede Group Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
AccelerateOTT: Revving Up Ottawa’s Startup Engine; a Community Led Event Hosted by Invest Ottawa and the C100