J. M. Smucker - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Tuesday, 09 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of J. M. Smucker Company (NYSE:SJM) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of J. M. Smucker points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.84% lower.
The J. M. Smucker Company (NYSE:SJM) manufactures and markets food products. Its principal products include peanut butter, shortening and oils, fruit spreads, canned milk, baking mixes and ready-to-spread frostings, flour and baking ingredients, juices and beverages, frozen sandwiches, dessert toppings, syrups, pickles and condiments, and potato side dishes.
J. M. Smucker has already traded 0.833 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $74.32 and $84.78 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.78% from its previous trading close, which means that J. M. Smucker stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines