Bears Appeared on Paychex
Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 04:39 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) ended the trading session lower by $0.33 or -0.98% from its previous close. Paychex's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) provides comprehensive payroll and integrated human resource and employee benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Paychex's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $32.65 and by the resistance level at $33.40, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Paychex, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Paychex for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines