Bears Appeared on Paychex
Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 04:39 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) ended the trading session lower by $0.33 or -0.98% from its previous close. Paychex's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) provides comprehensive payroll and integrated human resource and employee benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Paychex's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $32.65 and by the resistance level at $33.40, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Paychex, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Paychex for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines