Bears Appeared on Paychex
Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 04:39 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) ended the trading session lower by $0.33 or -0.98% from its previous close. Paychex's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) provides comprehensive payroll and integrated human resource and employee benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Paychex's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $32.65 and by the resistance level at $33.40, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Paychex, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Paychex for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines