TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:WMT, MCD, JPM, CVX, AA
Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13402.2, which represents -0.53% versus its previous trading session close, With only 8 of its components trading in positive territory.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $76.44 representing 3.1% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $57.18 and resistance at $75.19.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $92.94 representing 0.9% from its previous close. McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $87.62 and $90.76 respectively. The other top performer this morning is JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $41.61 representing 0.56% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Chevron (NYSE:CVX) that is trading at $112.58 or -4.07% from the previous close. Shares of Chevron, the second largest U.S. energy producer have defined support at $98.17 and resistance at $118.50. Also among the worst performers we have Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.76 representing -4.05% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1436.03, which represents -0.38% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3057.04 that represents -0.26% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines