NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: COST, DLTR, SIRI
Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2726.86, which represents -0.55% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Costco (NASDAQ:COST) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $103.69 representing 4.06% from its previous trading session. Shares of Costco, the owner and operator of wholesale membership warehouses have defined support at $81.98 and resistance at $102.89.
Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $47.24 representing 3.17% from its previous close. Dollar Tree, the operator of a discount variety single-price-point retail chain, has calculated support and resistance levels at $46.84 and $49.57 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI), which is trading at $2.69 representing 2.28% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG), which is trading at $76.75 or -3.95% from the prior close. Shares of Celgene, the biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatments have defined support at $66.87 and resistance at $81.24. Also among the worst performers Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN), which is trading at $600.57 representing -2.8% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13366.8, which represents -0.79% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1432.89 that represents -0.6% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines