Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 07:40 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS) was downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Check Point Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) was downgraded to a Hold at Needham.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Standpoint Research. The firm set its target price at $130.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Higher One Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ONE) was downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
HomeAway (NASDAQ: AWAY) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Marriott International (NYSE: MAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
New York Times (NYSE: NYT) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays. The firm raised its target price to $11 from $9.
Qiagen (NASDAQ: QGEN) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Alliance Data Announces Long-term Renewal And Expansion Agreement With Orchard Brands
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on FedEx, Kroger, CarMax, Teradata, and PulteGroup
- Alliance Data Provides Private Label Performance Update For May 2013
- Westgate Resorts Launches the Westgate Rewards MasterCard® Featuring No Annual Fees and a Points-Based Loyalty Program
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: WCRX, CELG, FISV, FSLR, NIHD
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: QUALCOMM
- Alliance Data Signs New Multi-Year Agreement With Top-50 Furniture Retailer El Dorado Furniture
- Alliance Data to Participate at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference
- Alliance Data's Canadian Loyalty Business Announces New Long-Term Agreement With Irving Oil
- Critical Alerts For SAP, Prudential, FedEx, NetApp, and Foot Locker Released By InvestorsObserver
Related Partner Headlines
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CHKP) - TheStreet.com
- Celgene Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CELG) - TheStreet.com
- Analog Devices Inc (ADI): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Celgene at Outperform on Better PALACE-1 Study Results - Benzinga
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation Announces Proposed Offering of $400M of Senior Notes - Benzinga
- Celgene Reports Improvement Across Primary-Secondary Endpoints from PALACE-1 - Benzinga
- Check Point Leaves Investors Feeling Insecure - TheStreet.com
- Celgene Corporation (CELG): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
- Clovis Oncology: Pancreatic Cancer Drug Fails Late-Stage Test - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Celgene Corporation - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Boeing, Ryanair Finalize Order for 175 Next-Generation 737s
Krabi Riviera Co., Ltd Welcomes Krabi's High Ranking in 2013 Travelers' Choice Awards
Boeing Accelerates First Delivery of 737 MAX
RKNet Studios Announced Cognitions Bridge Intelligence Games for Fun, Cognitive Skills Testing and Development for Success in Life
3W High Power LED Down Light [ZT-D70-311F] Is Introduced to Customers by Zhongtian Lighting
Data Center Security Market is Poised to Grow at A CAGR of 16.3% & to Reach $13.77 Billion By 2018 - New Report by MarketsandMarkets
Jigsaw Academy Announces Big Discounts for Analytics and Data Science Courses Starting in June; Enroll before 24th June and Save $200
Rigaku Publishes New Application Note for Analysis of ULSD Per ISO 13032