Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 07:40 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS) was downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Check Point Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) was downgraded to a Hold at Needham.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Standpoint Research. The firm set its target price at $130.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Higher One Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ONE) was downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
HomeAway (NASDAQ: AWAY) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Host Hotels (NYSE: HST) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Marriott International (NYSE: MAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
New York Times (NYSE: NYT) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays. The firm raised its target price to $11 from $9.
Qiagen (NASDAQ: QGEN) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines