Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:03 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Chevron (NYSE: CVX) was initiated with a Hold at Dahlman Rose.
Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Ecolab (NYSE: ECL) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $100 at Dahlman Rose.
Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
HCA Inc. (NYSE: HCA) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
Health Management (NYSE: HMA) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Life Time Fitness (NYSE: LTM) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $55 at Wedbush.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Universal Health Services (NYSE: UHS) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
W.R. Grace (NYSE: GRA) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, Coca Cola, JC Penney, Union Pacific, and US Bancorp Released By InvestorsObserver
- Top Performing Dow Component: Home Depot
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: INTC, T, MRK
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
- Trinity Wins!!! Alabama Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Trinity Relocation
- Critical Alerts For Chevron, MGM Mirage, Charter Communications, Quanta Services, and Acadia Released By InvestorsObserver
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: AXP, PG, WMT
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Activision Blizzard
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: BIDU, CTRP, VRTX
Related Partner Headlines
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' Earns $500 Million in 24 Hours - Benzinga
- Chevron Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CVX) - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Chevron (CVX) Lower - TheStreet.com
- Activision's New Call of Duty Title Set to Break Sales Records - Benzinga
- Oppenheimer Holdings Reiterates Outperform Rating, $130 PT on Chevron Corporation - Benzinga
- Dow Component Chevron (CVX) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow - TheStreet.com
- Chevron Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CVX) - TheStreet.com
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' Is Released: Hot Trends - TheStreet.com
- Activision Blizzard Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ATVI) - TheStreet.com
- Chevron Corp (CVX): Today's Featured Energy Laggard - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.98 (-1.12%)
In The Wires
Ibrutinib Phase 2 Study Results in Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma Published in The New England Journal of Medicine
LG, Qualcomm Expand Successful Collaboration With Next G Series Smartphone
Chatwing Coins Now Available for Users Who Want Premium Advantages
New Legislation To Impact FHA Mortgages
Qualcomm Expands Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor Tier
Top Legal Marketing Company Trusp Law To Expand Into New Markets
Ideas to Fill Video Marketing Needs for Local Businesses with Minimal Investment
The Jump Manual Review: Reveals Hiller’s Method of Vertical Jump Training