Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:03 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Chevron (NYSE: CVX) was initiated with a Hold at Dahlman Rose.
Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Ecolab (NYSE: ECL) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $100 at Dahlman Rose.
Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
HCA Inc. (NYSE: HCA) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
Health Management (NYSE: HMA) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Life Time Fitness (NYSE: LTM) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $55 at Wedbush.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Universal Health Services (NYSE: UHS) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
W.R. Grace (NYSE: GRA) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines