NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: FAST, FSLR, RIMM
Published on Thursday, 11 October 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2726.33, which represents -0.08% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Fastenal (NASDAQ:FAST) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $45.83 representing 8.29% from its previous trading session. Shares of Fastenal, the wholesaler and retailer of industrial and construction supplies have defined support at $41.81 and resistance at $45.28.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $22.04 representing 4.75% from its previous close. First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.68 and $23.39 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $8 representing 3.09% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), which is trading at $53.78 or -2.71% from the prior close. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $55.02 and resistance at $59.90. Also among the worst performers Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $67.35 representing -1.97% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13370.3, which represents 0.19% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1436.97 that represents 0.31% from its previous close.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines