Are the Bears Taking Control over Live Nation?
Published on Friday, 12 October 2012 04:54 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE:LYV) ended the trading session lower by $0.13 or -1.47% from its previous close. Live Nation's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE:LYV) is the largest live entertainment company in the world. The company produces live concerts and sells tickets to those events over the Internet and it also offers ticketing services for leading arenas, stadiums, professional sports franchises and leagues, college sports teams, performing arts venues, museums and theaters.
Live Nation's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $8.16 and by the resistance level at $9.03, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Live Nation, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Live Nation for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines