Worst Performing Dow Component: JP Morgan
Published on Friday, 12 October 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13316.3, which represents -0.08% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $71.85 representing 1.44% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $70.02 and resistance at $75.96.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $75.94 representing 1.23% from its previous close. Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $57.18 and $75.19 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $14.42 representing 1.19% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $41.48 or -1.47% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $39.70 and resistance at $42.44. Also among the worst performers we have Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $9.26 representing -0.91% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1427.62, which represents -0.36% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3044.2 that represents -0.17% from previous session.
- Wal-Mart Bullish Signs
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, WMT, CSCO
- Is JP Morgan Closing in to Resistance?
- Walmart Statement on Hisense Sero 7 Tablet Launch
- Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- Dan Bartlett Joins Walmart as Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs
- Walmart and Sam's Club Celebrate Nationwide Launch to Hire Veterans During its Saluting Heroes Together Event in San Antonio
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Salesforce.com, NetApp, H-P, Target & Others
Related Partner Headlines
- Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Walmart's "Meh" Quarter Doesn't Excite Investors (WMT, TGT, COST, AMZN) - Investopedia
- Dow Today: Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Lower - TheStreet.com
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT): Today's Featured Retail Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Wal-Mart Q3 Profit Rises 9% - Benzinga
- Hewlett-Packard Fourth Quarter Earnings Preview - Investopedia
- Boeing Co (BA): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CLNE, HON, BA, HD - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Good Reasons to Stay in the Market - TheStreet.com
- JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM): Today's Featured Banking Laggard - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Communities of Distinction TV Presents May Air Dates for Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Global Wearable Technology Market - Worldwide Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecast, 2012 - 2018 Published By Marketresearchreports.biz
Life Sciences And Analytical Reagents Market - New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre-Order at Transparency Market Research
Wyoming Has a New Top Home Alarm Company According to Trusted Independent Industry Resource - AlarmSystemReport.com
Latest Protect America Review Gets Updated by Top Home Alarm System Experts – AlarmSystemReport.com
Lucintel Forecasts Increased Demand from APAC and Middle East to Drive Global Military Aircraft Industry
Diabetic Neuropathy treatment hits new grounds- Neuracel launches the complete natural treatment
Industrial And Commercial Hybrid & Pure Electric Vehicles Market Trends 2013 - 2023: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Drivers And Opportunities, Players