Worst Performing Dow Component: JP Morgan
Published on Friday, 12 October 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13316.3, which represents -0.08% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
Boeing (NYSE:BA) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $71.85 representing 1.44% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $70.02 and resistance at $75.96.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $75.94 representing 1.23% from its previous close. Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $57.18 and $75.19 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $14.42 representing 1.19% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $41.48 or -1.47% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $39.70 and resistance at $42.44. Also among the worst performers we have Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $9.26 representing -0.91% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1427.62, which represents -0.36% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3044.2 that represents -0.17% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines