NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: CHRW, CELG, BIDU
Published on Friday, 12 October 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2718.26, which represents -0.03% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.35 representing 2.46% from its previous trading session. Shares of C. H. Robinson , the multimodal transportation company have defined support at $51.92 and resistance at $61.02.
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $79.28 representing 2% from its previous close. Celgene, the biopharmaceutical company focused on cancer treatments, has calculated support and resistance levels at $76.06 and $81.24 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), which is trading at $111.05 representing 1.84% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY), which is trading at $43.36 or -10.09% from the prior close. Shares of Infosys Technologies, the provider of IT consulting and software services, including e-business and supply chain solutions have defined support at $46.64 and resistance at $49.99. Also among the worst performers Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX), which is trading at $53.57 representing -5.82% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13305.9, which represents -0.15% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1427.03 that represents -0.41% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines