Trade Alert - Oshkosh High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Oshkosh is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.57% higher.
Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) designs, manufactures and markets severe heavy duty all wheel drive defense or military trucks, aircraft or emergency rescue and firefighting vehicles. The Company provides products such as pumpers, aerial and ladder trucks, tankers, rescue vehicles, snow removal vehicles, refuse truck bodies, and concrete mixers.
Oshkosh has already traded 1.804 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $26.74 and $31.30 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.87% from its previous trading close, which means that Oshkosh stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines