Trade Alert - Oshkosh High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Oshkosh is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.57% higher.
Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) designs, manufactures and markets severe heavy duty all wheel drive defense or military trucks, aircraft or emergency rescue and firefighting vehicles. The Company provides products such as pumpers, aerial and ladder trucks, tankers, rescue vehicles, snow removal vehicles, refuse truck bodies, and concrete mixers.
Oshkosh has already traded 1.804 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $26.74 and $31.30 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.87% from its previous trading close, which means that Oshkosh stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines