Lender Processing Services - 52 Week High
Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE:LPS) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $30.17, traders are definitely monitoring Lender Processing's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE:LPS) is a financial outsourcing company. It offers mortgage processing, settlement services, mortgage performance analytics, and default management outsourcing services to mortgage lenders.
Lender Processing Services is currently trading 0.86% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $26.97 and $29.56 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.97% from its previous trading close, which means that Lender Processing Services stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines