Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: INTC, HPQ, UTX
Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13538.4, which represents 0.85% versus its previous trading session close, with only three of its components trading in the red.
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $22.22 representing 2.26% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world have defined support at $21.40 and resistance at $26.90.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $14.77 representing 2.07% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.02 and $17.62 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Technologies (NYSE:UTX), which is trading at $77.51 representing 1.79% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) that is trading at $37.78 or -0.93% from the previous close. Shares of Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world have defined support at $37.11 and resistance at $40.67. Also among the worst performers we have Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $76.81 representing -0.44% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1454.16, which represents 0.97% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3097.2 that represents 1.08% from previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines