NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: FSLR, MAT, BRCM
Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2775.65, which represents 1.31% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $23.88 representing 7.33% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $19.68 and resistance at $23.39.
Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $36.79 representing 3.87% from its previous close. Mattel, the maker of Barbie dolls, Hot Wheels and Fisher Price toys, has calculated support and resistance levels at $30.74 and $34.68 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $34.26 representing 3.44% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $63.88 or -1.36% from the prior close. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $53.05 and resistance at $74.23. Also among the worst performers Fastenal (NASDAQ:FAST), which is trading at $45.09 representing -1.01% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13549, which represents 0.93% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1454.69 that represents 1.01% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines