Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 18 October 2012 07:40 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 18th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
ASML Holdings (NASDAQ: ASML) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee. The firm lowered its target price to $32 from $36.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
CSX Corp. (NYSE: CSX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Lindsay Corp. (NYSE: LNN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair.
Linear Technologies (NASDAQ: LLTC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Potash (NYSE: POT) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Questar (NYSE: STR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Seadrill Ltd (NYSE: SDRL) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
St. Jude Medical (NYSE: STJ) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs and to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity. Additionally, St. Jude was downgraded to a Market Perform at William Blair.
Stryker (NYSE: SYK) was downgraded to a Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer. The firm lowered its target price to $56 from $59.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) was upgraded to a Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines