New Ratings: EXL, FIO, MNRO, Z
Published on Thursday, 18 October 2012 07:48 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October18th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Excel Trust (NYSE: EXL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $13.50 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Monro Muffler Brake (NASDAQ: MNRO) was initiated with a Hold at ISI Group.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $47 at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines