Sector Mid Day Update - Brokers Declining: NMR, SCHW, IBKR
Published on Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:55 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.08%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 86.985, which represents -0.54% from its previous close. 2 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is the index current top performer, trading at $3.64 representing 0.83%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.36 and resistance at $3.67.
Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) is also among the top performers, trading at $13.66 representing 0.29% from its previous close. Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.62 and $13.40 respectively. The other top performer is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $14.75 representing -0.07% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that is trading at $18.17 or -1.73% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $16.30 and resistance at $17.88. Also among the worst performers is E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which is trading at $9.4 representing -1.47% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines