Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 19 October 2012 07:26 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 19th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm lowered its target price to $3 from $5.
Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $50 from $47.
Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $44.
Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer. The firm lowered its target price to $765 from $800.
Huntington Banc (NASDAQ: HBAN) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at FBR Capital. The firm boosted its target price on the stock to $7.50 from $5.50.
Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm lowered its target price to $9.50 from $12.50.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital. The firm lowered its target price to $14 from $17.50.
T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Textron (NYSE: TXT) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
- Rubicon Technology - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Semis Outperfomed the S&P 500 :MU, MRVL, CRUS
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Sector Wrap - Semis Lower: WFR, AMD, MRVL
- Advanced Micro Devices Broke Resistance
- Interstate Power and Light Company declares preferred stock dividend
- Top Tech Analyst Updates Outlooks for EZchip Semiconductor, Intel, Advanced Micro Devices and Harmonic
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Semis Stocks Round Up - Higher: AMD, STM, TSM
- Semis Underperfomed the S&P 500 :AMD, VECO, RBCN
Related Partner Headlines
- Advanced Micro Devices Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (AMD) - TheStreet.com
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Wisconsin Power and Light Company Announces Pricing of $250M Debt Offering - Benzinga
- Stock Market Story: Nov. 14 - TheStreet.com
- Stock Futures Rise Ahead of U.S. Data - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know - TheStreet.com
- Stocks to Watch: Cisco, AMD, Staples - TheStreet.com
- AMD Shoots Down Sale Rumors - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.66 Trade time:12:13PM EDT Value change:▲33.26 (0.22%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,672.34 Trade time:12:13PM EDT Value change:▲4.87 (0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,507.40 Trade time:12:13PM EDT Value change:▲8.43 (0.24%)
In The Wires
Kroger's Participation In The Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference - London - Has Been Canceled
tw telecom Chief Executive Larissa Herda Named Chair of FCC Council
Infinite Convergence Study Finds More Than 1 in 3 Mobile Phone Owners Subscribe to Mobile Messages from Businesses
GM Hires Detroit-area High Schoolers to Serve, Learn, Lead
Royalty Pharma Increases Offer for Elan to $12.50 Per Share in All Cash
VASCO Conference Call Cronto Acquisition Dial-In Information
Visteon Experts are "Thinking Outside the Box" and Discussing V2X Technology
United Technologies Releases Study by the Rhodium Group on Economic and Commercial Power of Investing in Energy Efficient Buildings