Gildan Bulls in Charge
Published on Friday, 19 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Gildan Activewear Inc. (NYSE:GIL) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $34.66, traders are definitely monitoring Gildan's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Gildan Activewear Inc. (NYSE:GIL) is a vertically-integrated marketer and manufacturer of quality branded basic apparel. Its main focus is activewear, selling it principally in the wholesale imprinted activewear segment of the North American apparel market. Gildan sells cotton T-shirts, placket collar golf shirts, tank tops, and sweatshirts. The Company is also a leading supplier of private label and Gildan branded socks primarily sold to mass-market retailers.
Gildan is currently trading -0.29% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $30.51 and $34.66 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.32% from its previous trading close, which means that Gildan stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines