Trade Alert - T. Rowe Price at New Highs
Published on Friday, 19 October 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, October 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (NASDAQ:TROW) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $66.41, traders are definitely monitoring T. Rowe Price's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (NASDAQ:TROW) is a financial services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional investors. T. Rowe manages a broad range of U.S. and international stock, blended asset, bond, and money market mutual funds and other investment portfolios.
T. Rowe Price is currently trading -0.84% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $62.34 and $65.97 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.32% from its previous trading close, which means that T. Rowe Price stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines