Dow's Top Performers :BAC, UNH, WMT
Published on Friday, 19 October 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13383.2, which represents -1.22% versus its previous trading session close, with only three of its components trading in green territory.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $9.53 representing 0.58% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $9.04 and resistance at $9.60.
United Health (NYSE:UNH) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $56.04 representing 0.05% from its previous close. United Health, the owner and manager of organized health systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $50.32 and $58.29 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT), which is trading at $76.57 representing 0.01% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) that is trading at $89.6 or -3.51% from the previous close. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $87.62 and resistance at $90.76. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $84.2 representing -2.79% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1438.04, which represents -1.32% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3014.83 that represents -1.89% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines