NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: SNDK, ISRG, ORLY, MRVL, QGEN
Published on Friday, 19 October 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, October 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2690.38, which represents -1.96% versus its previous close. The index is an a broad decline with more than 85% of its components on the red.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $44.97 representing 4.93% from its previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $41.93 and resistance at $45.27.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $542.35 representing 1.22% from its previous close. Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems, has calculated support and resistance levels at $489.04 and $544.21 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is O'Reilly (NASDAQ:ORLY), which is trading at $80.28 representing 0.45% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is trading at $7.6 or -13.99% from the prior close. Shares of Marvell, the maker of integrated circuits for communications-related markets have defined support at $8.67 and resistance at $10.54. Also among the worst performers QIAGEN (NASDAQ:QGEN), which is trading at $17.35 representing -5.09% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13385, which represents -1.21% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1438.01 that represents -1.33% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines