Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: PNK, ASCA
Published on Friday, 19 October 2012 17:06 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session lower by closing -1.95% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a broad decline with 0 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $11.85 representing -0.84%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $11.20 and resistance at $12.66.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $18.35 representing -1.45% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $16.48 and $19.11 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) that closed the trading session at $6.12 or -3.77% from the previous close. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas shares have defined support at $6.34 and resistance at $6.67. Also among the worst performers was Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), which closed the trading session at $115.62 representing -2.27% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 0, 0 points or 0% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines