Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 07:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Check Point Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
CRH Plc. (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
McClatchy (NYSE: MNI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital. The firm cut its target price to $130 from $150.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm cut its target price to $30 from $40.
Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Power Integrations (NASDAQ: POWI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Cantor Fitzgerald.
RenaissanceRe Holdings (NYSE: RNR) was upgraded to Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna.
Willis Group (NYSE: WSH) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
XL Capital (NYSE: XL) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) was upgraded to a Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines